[dns-stats-users] Can Compactor using multi core?

lay(김래형) lay.kim at kakaocorp.com
Mon May 28 05:30:42 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I'm a new user who is considered to use compactor with production level.

when I read user-guide in wiki page(pdf version), I found some text as below:

By default, installing compactor via a binary package and running it as a service
restricts compactor to using just one physical core. Increasing the number of cores
available may, depending on the configuration, increase the maximum throughput
of compactor .

According to this message, I think, the way of using multi core (pysical or logical) is available.
How can I use it? Apart from compression, can using multi core?

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.