[dns-stats-users] Can Compactor using multi core?

Jim Hague jim at sinodun.com
Mon May 28 14:30:12 UTC 2018

The core and memory restriction is set in the package systemd service file. CPUAffinity=0 is used to restrict all threads to the first core.

Compactor always runs separate threads for raw pcap output, ignored pcap output and C-DNS output as well as any output compression. If more cores are allocated, the maximum traffic speed compactor can process increases.

--
Sent from a computer I can lift.