[dns-stats-users] Hedgehog 2.0.0rc1 release candidate
sara at sinodun.com
Fri May 29 16:29:06 UTC 2015
We are pleased to announce that the 2.0.0rc1 release candidate of Hedgehog is now available for testing at http://dns-stats.org/ <http://dns-stats.org/>
Download: https://github.com/dns-stats/hedgehog/archive/2.0.0rc1.tar.gz <https://github.com/dns-stats/hedgehog/archive/2.0.0rc1.tar.gz>
SHA-256 checksum: dc87e0ecb257b1cce5687cd082296750eeaa204b879009b67d1a8674551ddc51
Documentation: https://github.com/dns-stats/hedgehog/wiki/Documentation <https://github.com/dns-stats/hedgehog/wiki/Documentation>
* Allow building of just the data manager or just the web interface by adding
--disable-web and --disable-data-manager options to configure
* Installed tools in libexec/hedgehog/ and removed hedgehog prefix and
* Created a hedgehogctl control script to wrap the tools.
* Renamed several tools and made arguments consistent. Separate the RSSAC report
scripts to better align with split installs
* Improved install instructions
* Removed the install-rpg target and made installation of the RPostgreSQLHelper
consistent with other R packages that need installing.
* Add missing check for SED in configure
Note: A debian package for 2.0 should be available shortly (thanks Ondrej Sury)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dns-stats-users