[dns-stats-users] Compactor Compile Problem

Jim Hague jim at sinodun.com
Wed Nov 22 10:31:39 UTC 2017

Hi Peter,

> Hi all, trying to compile compactor on a linux system.  I've got all
> the dependencies met and configure completes successfully but make is
> failing with the following errors.   Any advice is appreciated.

At first glance this looks like it might be a problem with the version
of libtins. Compactor requires version 3.4 at minimum, though configure
should check this. Is there any possibility that you have more than one
version installed, and the build is picking up an old one?

Meanwhile, if you can tell me what sort of Linux system you are using
(distribution, version) and what compiler and version I will try to
reproduce the problem.

Thanks.
--
Jim Hague - jim at sinodun.com          Never trust a computer you can't lift.