[dns-stats-users] DNS-STATS Compactor 1.2.1-rc1 release

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Wed Jan 19 12:45:59 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Please be aware we are seeing reports of occasional failures with 1.2.1-rc1 when `inspector` reads C-DNS files:

   Stderr: inspector:  Conversion error while processing: (stdin) Error: read_unsigned() called on wrong type#012Error converting file

We are investigating and will release an rc2 as soon as we have a fix.

Sara.